Supra Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
That clean black on black just went for 37.5k. Pretty good deal, kick in myself for not putting a bid on it...

·
iSPOOL
1,349 Posts
This particular car has been listed on a popular selling site for weeks and weeks now. I don't think it's going away anytime soon.
There's also a much better condition 1996 Turbo Auto for $51k and 26k miles listed on the same site which I would look into buying if it checked out.

·
Registered
Rejoined
71 Posts
Timberwulfs, good luck on the hunt.

·
Administrator
8,681 Posts
Car is worth $32k on a good day. Condition trumps mileage does have its limits and you're talking about a car that should have had 3-4 timing belt changes. If you think the car is worth 40k you probably haven't been looking at supra values long enough, these cars have softened a bit unless they are the low mile rare color gems.

Asking prices are not selling prices!

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
That car is too much. It's been for sale for awhile now. If you're serious buyer with cash in hand there's a few other auto TT cars with about 100k less miles for sale.

You'll feel better in the long run.

I'm not on here much so if I don't respond look me up on FB

Steve Outterbridge

Reactions: sworley

·
Registered
12 Posts
If that car is really being sold by the original owner that has to be one of the lowest cost per mile ownership deals in history! Like getting paid to drive a car to 300,000 miles and a cool one at that!

·
Registered
357 Posts
^^ For model year 1996 USDM Twin Turbos were only offered with an automatic transmission, yes. The 6-speed came back for 1997-98.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a red '93 Twin Turbo automatic with 139K miles and all original that I am thinking about selling. I'll send you a private message about it.
Thank you

21 - 33 of 33 Posts