Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my car from the previous owner of my supra and he tried to make that clean look on the car, he took out the famous Supra badge off my trunk... I was wondering what is the price for the "Supra turbo" logo will cost me to order it. I want a nice chrome silver color logo for the "Supra turbo" logo. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Sorry for my delay in replying, I have been out of the office.

I will check on the pricing tomorrow in my computer and reply back then.

Thanks!

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
I confirmed with Toyota USA that the only badge they still make is the grey one as shown on my website.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
do these have the pins or are they stick-on... I believe this is the color that I have... It's really a dark bronze kinda look correct??? Thanks Dusty...

·
stop playin wit mah name
1,931 Posts
do these have the pins or are they stick-on... I believe this is the color that I have... It's really a dark bronze kinda look correct??? Thanks Dusty...
The front and rear emblems have both the pins and adhesive so you can line up the badges perfectly. It's only the 'TOYOTA' and 'Supra turbo' script that you have to eye to get right.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts

They are stick-on.

The dark grey are pictured on the MVP website, to make sure its what you need.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
great... Did the cars ever come with the "Supra Turbo" logo or just the "Supra" logo... I have owned two a 95 and 93 turbo and both just came with the "Supra" logo... Thanks for everything Dusty and I will definately be buying one of these sets as soon as my tax return gets back to me...

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
great... Did the cars ever come with the "Supra Turbo" logo or just the "Supra" logo... I have owned two a 95 and 93 turbo and both just came with the "Supra" logo... Thanks for everything Dusty and I will definately be buying one of these sets as soon as my tax return gets back to me...

A lot of them came with the "Supra turbo" logo. I keep them in stock so just let me know!

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Dr. Jeff Lange
9,351 Posts
93-96 All said "Supra"
97-98 N/A said "Supra"
97-98 Turbo said "Supra Turbo"

Only in North America though, in other countries they never had the Turbo script (stopped selling in Europe after 1996, and they never added Turbo to the Supra in Japan). In fact, North America was also the only place that had the "Toyota" emblem on the hatch as well, everywhere else only had the "Supra" badge on the right hand side.

Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts