87 supra auto non turbo 125k
interior is in great shape
needs paint and a few dents pulled

please help
someone wants to buy it as is for 1500. is that a good price

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
how much were you asking? that thing looks like it needs some work so maybe i would at least ask 1700 no lower.

D
0 Posts
I would say that’s a good price. I saw a blue or black one Auto NA Targa, crappy tan interior, going for 1100 (I think) a week ago. What color is the interior? IHO a gray interior is worth more than maroon or blue.

P.S. No it’s not my car just using for comparison.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the body is straight it needs the mouldings which i have, and paint and thats pretty much it. no big dents. or rust

also thanks for the replys

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Just for reference I almost got a MINT White 91 Turbo with aftermarket wheels on it and all with some rod knock for $650.
I mean the thing was absolute MINT other then the rod knock.

$1500 you are raping whovever is buying it. Like I said before take it and run fast

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
that is a HUGE front wheel gap!!! LOL

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol it would be like 1500 just to ship it.

for the wheel gap yes then engine/tranny have been pulled. i am putting it back in to sell it though

also i do paintjobs myself. for a body like this it would cost me about $250 total :) so that is why i feel like a paintjob would be cheap

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
to get my whole car painted in stock color a shop told me around $2500-3000. i said screw that i rather rebuild my motor. hahaha.

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Looks like its been in at least one bad wreck, if so I would not pay more than $1500, but since you are selling it I say go for it as long as the person knows what they are getting.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts