Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just got myself an 00 Eclipse GT 5 speed and was wondering how much I could sell my Toyota Supra 86.5 automatic? It has 166,xxx miles on it and runs fine. No leaks or of sorts. Had the head gasket and tranny changed too.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
$2500

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Depends.. but I doubt you'll get much over $2000.

·
It's only the beginning..
690 Posts
4cyl... WHY GOD WHY! I'd say about 2k.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
im not telling until you post pics. with 166k miles if its in great shape can swing the price by a few hundred bucks as opposed to one that looks like crap. 1500 would be a more than fair price for yours as it sits sight unseen

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1988SupraDreams said:
4cyl... WHY GOD WHY! I'd say about 2k.
I got a v6 3.0l eclipse buddy and it is pretty fast compared to my old boat of a supra. It is similar to your condition.

·
Sawblades Rock!!!
194 Posts
I laugh at ANY Eclipse. I'm almost positive your Eclipse could be smoked by my grandmother's Focus.

Oops, was that uncalled for? Sorry, I get mad when anyone says that an Eclipse is a fast car...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Please, do not compare Supra with thad damn Eclipse... Eclipse is ricy, especialy that model, older models ware better, as they had 4wd+turbo, but now, its only a weird looking toy. Sell eclipse and go for 1jz swap ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
man you guys are haters over here I wanted something more updated and the interior wasn't all falling apart and drove smooth unlike my supe that felt like i was about to roll over when I would take turns at 20 mph. It is fast for my needs since I am not the hardcore race finatic. not too mention it has a more comfortable interior than a mkiii supra

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
SUPRAstock86.5 said:
man you guys are haters over here I wanted something more updated and the interior wasn't all falling apart and drove smooth unlike my supe that felt like i was about to roll over when I would take turns at 20 mph. It is fast for my needs since I am not the hardcore race finatic. not too mention it has a more comfortable interior than a mkiii supra

If your supra felt like it was about to roll over when you take turns, umm buddy.... you got a problem. but then again its your decisions and noone should be bashing on you. so do what you gotta do. you could prolly get 15-17,00 for it att he most.

Good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts