Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great customer needs best price possible on the following. thanks. :)

Boost Logic Stage 1 Turbo Kit for 1993-98 Supra TT - 57, 58, or 61mm Turbo
Part # BL TK MK4TT 57-61
or

Powerhouse Racing Street Turbo Kit for 1993-98 Supra TT
Part # PHR Street Kit

both kits look great for my needs, just wondering which you think is the better choice?

and ofcourse I'l need : front mount intercooler,
and engine management, which I'm still not sure which I should buy, I'm looking to make around 400- 500rwhp, on my 94 JDM Supra TT. For which will be driven on the street and light to moderate road course use.

Rick.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Rick,

The best price I can offer on either is the price that Boost Logic and PHR have them on sale for at the time you make the purchase. I will not undercut their selling prices, nor will I charge you more.

If you're looking to purchase a FMIC and ECU at the same time I may be able to get you a small additional discount on those parts if purchased with the turbo kit.

As far as which one is better, my main question would be do you plan to ever make more than 650rwhp?

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dusty,

I dont think i'l ever need more than 500rwhp, as for those parts, I was hoping to get a discount if I purchased all at the same time, and ofcourse eventually in the near future a clutch.

thanks.

Rick.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Based on your power goals I would recommend the PHR Street Kit then. Its manifold is restrictive over 600-650rwhp, but under power level its awesome. That manifold makes significantly more torque and spools a turbo quicker than a full length manifold like the Boost Logic (and most other exhaust manifolds out there including the manifold in the other more expensive PHR turbo kits).

If you purchase all at the same time then we will offer you an extra discount on the parts we can.

Kind regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, however do these kits come with piping for an aftermarket intercooler? And which Fuel management do you suggest for my needs, also do I need Injectors, or anything else?

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
All turbo kits I offer come with the intercooler piping.

I would recommend a MAP ECU 2 for fuel management and injectors, a fuel pressure regulator, and a fuel pulsation damper bypass line at the very least for your fuel upgrades.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Dusty,
Send me a price quote whenever you can, I'm seriously considering doing this, in the very near future, like right after Xmas. Unless you can give me a better discount before xmas. what clutch do you sugest? I'm hoping for an easy clutch feel or light pedal for street, with slipage.

thanks again.

Rick.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Thanks sir.

Price will not change before or after Christmas. I'm only in the office personally for half the day tomorrow, then I'm out until next week anyhow.

On the clutch, are you looking for a single disc or multi-disc?
To use with OEM flywheel or aftermarket lightweight (gives more power, torque, and quicker turbo spool)?

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If my budget allows, i would like to go with a twin clutch set up, and lighter flywheel. If you could give a quote on both that would help me alot, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts