Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1KHP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 TT Supra
I need the plastic covers that go over the wires behind the headlights. I can't find part numbers anywhere of even if they are available. I need both the top piece the 2 bottom pieces. If you need a picture I can get them for you. On the drivers side they go from fuse box to behind condensor and on passenger they go from fender well to behind condensor. I also need the little clip that holds the hood pole in place on the drivers side. I also need the rubber stops for the hood on each side.
Thanks,
John Briggs

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
97 TT Supra
I need the plastic covers that go over the wires behind the headlights. I can't find part numbers anywhere of even if they are available. I need both the top piece the 2 bottom pieces. If you need a picture I can get them for you. On the drivers side they go from fuse box to behind condensor and on passenger they go from fender well to behind condensor. I also need the little clip that holds the hood pole in place on the drivers side. I also need the rubber stops for the hood on each side.
Thanks,
John Briggs
Can you email me a picture? We can not view photobucket images, so you will need to send me the actual pic in an email. Please send to [email protected].

·
1KHP
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent the pictures, any idea if these pieces are available?
thanks,
John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts