Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
I have a 1994 black/blk 6 spd...
I am looking for quotes on:
-the rubber moldings for front and rear windows
-The plastic grate that goes at the bottom of the front windsheild
-The underbody covers that go under the engine (i think there is two of them), and all the clips ect ect to install it...
-fuel filter

Also i was wondering if i could get all the correct screws, clips, ect ect for installing the front bumper the correct way...
And i am wondering if the front grill piece from the 97-98 front bumpers can be installed on my 1994 bumper...if so i need a price on that peice and all the clips to install it
this is all shipped to NJ 07751
thats all i can think of for now

thanks
Anthony

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Registered
822 Posts
Louver:
232.01 List 165.98 Sale - Available

Fuel filter:
28.36 List 20.29 Sale - In stock

Front under cover:
144.38 List 103.29 Sale - In stock

Rear under cover:
166.45 List 119.08 Sale - In stock

Bolts:
.83 List .60 Sale x4 - In Stock

Screws:
.69 List .49 Sale x12 - Available

Screws:
.49 List .35 Sale x4 -Available

Hardware for bumper; retainers, brackets etc.:
48.54 - available

quote 411818

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the quotes....
Just a quick question about the front bumper...
do i need to do any modifications to the front bumper to install the 98 grill peice?? or is it just bolt on and go...

Also i think i am missing some peices for my front bumper, like the flat metal strip that goes under the rubber weather strip between the hood and bumper...

also i need prices on the front and rear window moldings...

thanks again
Ant

·
Registered
822 Posts
I don't know what you might need to do differently to install the later bumper cover or different grilles for it. The hardware for the bumper is included in what was quoted, including the retainers (flat metal strip).

For clarification you are not wanting any weatherstripping, just the outer mouldings around the window? Do you have targa or hardtop?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a targa top....

I only need the rubber strip that is around the front windshield and the rear hatch window....the rubber around my side windows is in good condition...im not sure if it is the weather stripping or not...
Its just that the rubber that is on the outer edge of the front and back winshield is starting to fade and i want to get it replaced...

just by looking at the window it seems like i will have to remove the windsheild to replace this rubber strip

thanks again

Ant

·
Registered
822 Posts
Front windshield moulding:
44.13 List 31.57 Sale - In stock

Hatch moulding:
50.96 List 36.46 Sale - In stock

on same quote with other parts

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice..thanks for your help..i will be calling soon to place the order over the phone..

Ant

1 - 8 of 8 Posts