Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres what Jimmy and I did tonite, it was fun, we got high, and yes, we missed a few spots...ahahahaha!!!

BEAST!!!

evil jimmy...

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
wow.... ok guys next time - vents would do wonders i bet ;)

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
good thing you guys didnt get high or sick from the spray cans!

and i thought BAS was ghetto! :freak:

·
greasemonkey
3,123 Posts
you guys didnt even tape off the outer body panels? is this a junk car? or ar you gonna do this to the whole car?

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
Hahahahaha thats really funny. Although not as funny now that I know it doesn't matter all that much on the headlights. It had me laughing til I realized that didn't matter as its going back in for body work :(

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shiiiiiiit i wanted to do some cool graphitti on it but jimmy wouldnt let me... :(

·
2,275 Posts
ROFL did you guys use regular paint on that engine bay!?!?! lol If you did have fun because the heat from the engine will bubble the paint and it will come right off lol...

3,796 Posts
:shakes his head:

·
RIP 86.5 N/A, Hello 90T
2,293 Posts
im sure they used high temp paint, oh wait NM remember the part about getting high then doing this makes me think maybe not too much thought went into this :D

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
guys thts pretty shitty, at leas tape off and take pride in your work. here's a crappy pic of when i was doing mine and my car was ~4 colors

-ian

·
Registered
362 Posts
its not totally done thats just one coat. in case you guys forgot how to read im pretty sure i already said that i didnt care if i got paint on the body panels cuz its going in for body work and painting.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts