Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow....5 months of strcitly body work. And finally..

Few changes you'll notice. Removed the rear windows. It shortens up the car a little bit. What ya'll think? Ill post more as this shit progresses.

·
can't spell shazam w/o it
315 Posts
Wow, you have made some great progress. It's is going to be quite the ride from what I can tell.

I am liking the seamless look. How did you fill in the trim? Weld strips of metal over it?

Good work!

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Hurry up and finish, I wanna see this thing when its done! :bigthumb:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I hear that...hard to see the "whole" car from just the pix... Once its painted, ill take some full pix... any input is appreciated :)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Step one was removing the trim Assassin... (Btw with welded strips and filled em in). All it is was body work and got a little carried away..ended up fighting the kit..realizing it didnt look all that great, so molded it to the body...and the side skirts...had to flare the fenders to make it all work.

·
Dissident
1,087 Posts
sammydafish said:
I'm pretty intersted to see how that's going to turn out... hard to get a feel for the overall styling through those pics.... no matter what... looks like a lot of work has gon ito it though.... geep it up :bigthumb:
I modeled the solid C pillar in photoshop...couldn't get it to look right.

·
Registered
113 Posts
dont particularly care for the removal of the rear windows but to each his own.... admire your dedication to the project....looks very well done...you going with some special headlight setup also?

·
Eclectic
1,139 Posts
Paint it up like general lee!! Removing those windows totally reminds me of Chargers. The rest of the work looks very interesting, can't wait to see it painted.

·
WhorE
504 Posts
looks good, but then again everything primered looks good, i thought mine was mint until i seen the paint go on, lots of waves good thing I kept it white, I also have mine molded around, Im a bit leery on lowering my ride, cause if the front scraps hard enough, its guaranteed to crack. Not only that but if I get into an accident they will write it off.

Good work though!

Wayne

1 - 16 of 16 Posts