Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Cartographer
2,887 Posts
Now that Jason has it all up and running, it is just a matter of a customer wanting to purchase one and have me tune it. I will also be down at ProEFI within the next couple of weeks to work with some of the new stuff that is out, check out the end user software and hopefully work on a couple new applications.

·
sadistic!
340 Posts
yup, same question here...
i have a friend who has a JDM auto supra...wants to test out the ProEFI...but the problem is that since we are in Pakistan, we would need the end user software with it too..

anyways, has proEFI been tested on auto supras?

thanks!

·
Cartographer
2,887 Posts
yup, same question here...
i have a friend who has a JDM auto supra...wants to test out the ProEFI...but the problem is that since we are in Pakistan, we would need the end user software with it too..

anyways, has proEFI been tested on auto supras?

thanks!
The ProEFI has been tested on the auto Supras!

The end user software has not yet released, stay tuned for an annoucement on SF and other places when it does. It is also possible to bring the tuning to you, even in Pakistan. :)

·
sadistic!
340 Posts
hey john,
i kinda like the idea of having tuning services available in pakistan... do u actually plan to fly down here and do the tune ups or would u tune it via internet...like me sending u logs or soemthing like that??

·
Cartographer
2,887 Posts
hey john,
i kinda like the idea of having tuning services available in pakistan... do u actually plan to fly down here and do the tune ups or would u tune it via internet...like me sending u logs or soemthing like that??
Well I can fly down if you or others need tuning.

Basemaps/tuning via email with the ProEFI will only be possible when the customer software is released.

·
sadistic!
340 Posts
ok sounds good...ill see if i can raise some interest...as all of the cars are running either powerFc's or similar standalones and would need a lot of persuasion to switch over to the pro-efi...

thanks anyways!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The ProEFI has been tested on the auto Supras!

The end user software has not yet released, stay tuned for an annoucement on SF and other places when it does. It is also possible to bring the tuning to you, even in Pakistan. :)
John can you tune the 4l80e that SP has?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts