Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just started yesturday... when I started up my car from the garage... there was this sound like rubbing going on under the hood... I quickly turned off the car and it kept on going... I turned the ignition and the car seem like it was already on... like all i need was a tap of my key to start it up... I then put my car on neutral and let go of the clutch.. and the sound went away. After that I went to college and came home safely with no sound, but today the sound reoccured... i let go of the clutch and the sound went away... could it be some kind of connnection between the engine and the trans? becuz when im at a light or parked idling... a ringin noise appears... like rubbing metal... Plz help.. sent to mechinic on this ringing noise but didnt help... dont want to spend more money on useless help... Thanks

·
Registered
658 Posts
all of our cars( six speeds) make a noise which goes away when the clutch is deprssed and is normal0 it is usual best heard in a garage. if this is a loud noise probably has to do with the fly hweel ( bad throughtout barings)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts