Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so some asshole came to seal our fence and deck with thompsons water seal.....

wellllllllllll it was windy....

u can just guess what im going to say........

yea the asshole sprayed every car in my driveway because of the wind, not so much as on the dawg, but it got all over my dads 2 old muscle cars and got ALL OVER MY TRUCK...... and its not coming off, any ideas? works like a badass wax job with the beading but it looks like dog shit, all over the chrome and everything, lemme know if u all can think of somthing or else ill be waitiing a year for it to wear off :( thanks

·
Bend Over.
162 Posts
Shit, thats unbelievable! Id sue the guy for damages if hes not willin to pick up the repair tab. As for clean up options, I dont know but I'll ask around. I hope someone is able to help solve this delimma... :(

·
Registered
154 Posts
Definately get ahold of the company and let them know what happened, and that forum posted by Suprafazz could be quite helpful.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll guess he was using a gun, huh Ty? I only use brushes to avoid that overspray mess.

Have you tried claybarring through it? I really don't know but it's always a possibility.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I've heard a clay bar might help, but I also second the notion that you should report it to the company. If worse comes to worse, maybe you can pursue legal action...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
holy crap, thanks for all the replies, i never thought id get that much..... i think im going to try to claybar it since it is good and baked in now :p

as far as the company goes, its not a company just the neighborhood ******* that comes and does random odd jobs around here, cant really sue someone who has nothing,

i was gonna try the claybar this wek but i keep getting sidetracked, but thats the first thing ill try before anything else, i have goo gone but i dont want it to eat my paint off, and mineral spirits is basicly the same thing as goo gone and it too will probably eat paint, but if clay bar doesnt work, goo gone it is...... thanks for all the replies keep em comin :)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Give the clay bar a try. My mom's white MR2 spyder got covered in tiny black spots from part of the parking lot she parked in was being repainted/resurfaced(whatever they do :p ). The clay bar got it all off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts