Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· DFA Motorsports
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I bought A used flywheel and when I tried to bolt it up the flywheel bolts don't sit flush, they are like a inch off from touching. I assume there is supposed to be some sort of spacer or disk that sits over the bolt holes on the flywheel but mine didn't come with it. Am I right? Also what is the name of this part so I can order it. Could someone post a picture of theirs?

· Dr. Jeff Lange
8,964 Posts
Definitely not a V160 flywheel period (OE or aftermarket).

Looks to me like a W58 flywheel by the pressure plate bolt pattern.

R154 and V160 have the dowels midway between the bolt holes (as can be seen above on the dual mass OE V160 flywheel).
W58 has the dowels to the left of 3 of the bolt holes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.