Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Mid-life Realization!
2,253 Posts
Josh,

I don't have an answer to your TT problem, but trust me, leave the car sitting for a few months and the battery is likely to need a re-charge. If I don't run my car once every couple of weeks, my battery dies too.

Is it still at Jon's or at your place?

Brad

· Mid-life Realization!
2,253 Posts
Only time I had that problem was when I left the lights on. When you turn off the car the lights turn off automatically, but with the turbo timer, that wasn't the case????

BTW, I believe he has Blitz guages.

· Mid-life Realization!
2,253 Posts
xsentrixsupra said:

banton: Yeah man its still at Jon's hiding in the garage :D btw, your car as it sits has part of my intake on it, namely my HKS filter, so don't junk it cause I need it back eventually ;) not too soon, more like when I get home from wyoming :( also i always turn my headlights off manually so I don't know about the turbo timer shutting them off or not but it was just the clock and the cd player lights that were left on

It may be a race to see if my car gets out of the shop before you get back for good:( ;) Actually, my car is supposed to go on the dyno for some final tuning on Monday, but we will see if it works out that way. BTW, not to worry, I got a replacement intake sitting in my garage to swap with the one Chris borrowed off your car:p

Brad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.