Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
259 Posts
kirk_mk3 said:
When going NA-T I dont expect the car to be down more than a week after I have everything here.

That would be very optimistic if you plan to do A+ work.

ThomsonCharm, I think that was the most depressing thing i've ever read...;)

· Registered
259 Posts
bobmarley said:
Hmm.. what would be nice is if the next person to go NA-T documented and took pictures of the whole thing from start to finish.... each step they took and what to watch out for....

project silver bullet

There's plenty of info and pics in that thread that should help ppl going NA-T. And not to piss anyone off, but if you did your whole NA-T conversion in a weekend then you did not do an oem-quality job, mine is in it's fifth week and will need another week to be completed....you think we're just working extra slow? :rolleyes:
To be fair there was much more to deal with though...VVT-i, OBD-II, SC instead of Supra, first VVT-i car with an SP setup, returnless fuel system has to be converted over, etc.
- Jon

· Registered
259 Posts
ThomsonCharm said:
Jon,

What is this returnless fuel system you speak of? Is it setup different on OBD2 cars or is this a Lexus SC thing?

The returnless fuel system was fitted to the SC's that had the VVT-i motor, not too many made so knowledge is limited, matter of fact no one before has turbo'd a VVT-i motor in an SC, but it's basically the same as the '98 NA MKIV.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.