Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,198 Posts
kdirty130 said:
the na-t conversion? in total hours, prob. bout a weekend. that means, a basic na-t setup and making my own intercooler piping and downpipe.
Really =) made your own IC piping and all eh? I wanna try and take it down in a weekend.... but with the piping already done.

· Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,198 Posts
Lex Luthor said:
project silver bullet

There's plenty of info and pics in that thread that should help ppl going NA-T. And not to piss anyone off, but if you did your whole NA-T conversion in a weekend then you did not do an oem-quality job, mine is in it's fifth week and will need another week to be completed....you think we're just working extra slow? :rolleyes:
To be fair there was much more to deal with though...VVT-i, OBD-II, SC instead of Supra, first VVT-i car with an SP setup, returnless fuel system has to be converted over, etc.
- Jon
Whoa.. way to much shit there... you should put it all your usable posts into an HTML document or something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.