Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question is directed to those who are already NA-T

What problems have you guys encountered by going NA-T on a stock 2JZ-GE (bottom end, head). Any stories of people blowing their motors? rings? any smaller problems? Speak up, I'd like to know :)

- Kirk

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When going NA-T I dont expect the car to be down more than a week after I have everything here.

Good luck Thomson Charm ;)

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can have the headgasket changed in a day, within hours :)

You are talking to an ex MK3 owner here c'mon..:D ;)

The only thing I definately will be needing help with is the oil return line, I will have it taken to a local Supra shop here and have them get my supply/return line tapped in and good to go and have the car towed back here for completion.

What problems did you guys find with the OBD2 and how were they overcome? Thanks for all the info guys, its really helpful.

-Kirk

· Hardtopper
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
*** For the OBDII GUYS ***
What exactly are the things we OBDII guys need to look out for and what can we do to resolve them? I figure it would make NA-T alot easier for us OBDII guys if we have atleast an idea of what to look for and how to resolve it. Thanks :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.