Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the rear grill poped up in 2 seconds but the front grills i even messed up one finger and the bitch doesnt want to come off, is there any angle i should try, should i try to pop up the grill only or the grill with the plastic behind it too? . thanx

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
No. You have to take the front door panels off.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:( im done installing the rear speakers , they sound really good but taking off the door panel sounds like a freaking nightmare, is still early though, ill give it a try

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
its really not that hard at all. Once all the screws and clips are removed, the door panel lifts straight up

·
Registered
22 Posts
tell me about how you're gonna install the front speakers, cause im having probs too.

my 4in JL's screw holes dont line up with the ones that toyota put for the old one.

any ideas?

thanks

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
bp0192 said:
tell me about how you're gonna install the front speakers, cause im having probs too.

my 4in JL's screw holes dont line up with the ones that toyota put for the old one.

any ideas?

thanks
you'll need to buy/ make custom brackets to fit in the place... pm "rwsupra.com" and ask him about his brackets. they should fix your problems.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my 4 inch speakers had different screw holes too, guess what , i only screwed the top screw really tight, just temporarily until i make my own bracket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts