Supra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished single turboing my Aristo a week ago. I'm using my AEM UEGO as a narrowband sim to feed AFR'S to the ECU. My old sensor worked fine for like half an hour and then it died on me. Would show three lines (full lean).

Got a new sensor and put it in today. Reset the ECU again for it to re-learn. Car struggled to idle (rough idle at around 400-500rpm) and struggled cruising to but that cleared up after a short while. Drove it for like 40 miles today, but the idle never cleared up. It seems that when I drive it for awhile and then stop the idle stays at around 900rpm with nice AFRs of 15.5-16.5, but after awhile it gets rough again. Also, on my way home I did a full throttle pull at about 13psi, and after that my wideband was only showing full lean (3 lines) for a couple minutes and the car was barely responding to throttle had to give it 3/4 of gas to get it past 2k rpms. After a couple minutes the AFRS went back to normal and the car was driving well again. Also the AFRS seem to be fluctuating abit much. Cruising with constant same input of the gas pedal it moves around from 14.0 to 14.8.

Anyone that has an idea on what this might be?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts