with all sort of advertising
what to do?

·
From the land down under
3,815 Posts
every time im on forum im getting garbage, displaying on my screen
what to do?

There has been endless complaints since the "upgrade" in May, that not only the amount of advertising, but the placement of it, has killed the end users experience of the forums, but it has fallen on deaf ears.

The new owners aren't worried about keeping the forums loyal users happy, their focus is simply on generating clicks for the advertisers, and nothing else matters.

I would recommend installing an adblocker of some sort, so you don't have to see the poorly placed ads that are of no interest to you.

Good luck

·
Very Senior Member
9,980 Posts
There has been endless complaints since the "upgrade" in May, that not only the amount of advertising, but the placement of it, has killed the end users experience of the forums, but it has fallen on deaf ears.

The new owners aren't worried about keeping the forums loyal users happy, their focus is simply on generating clicks for the advertisers, and nothing else matters.

I would recommend installing an adblocker of some sort, so you don't have to see the poorly placed ads that are of no interest to you.

Good luck
Exactly.
Get AdBlock Plus and then install bitshftr's style.

·
Registered
6,290 Posts

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,233 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
every time im on forum im getting garbage, displaying on my screen
what to do?
Get ad block plus.https://adblockplus.org Everyone should get this! FREE.Great for many sites.
You can turn it off,if you want as well. Different ones for various browsers.A VPN can help,too.
Virtual Private Network. Incognito.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts