Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are proud to release our new billet main cap set for the 2JZ. Done in collaboration Fast Forward Race Engines, our exclusive partner and one of the best machine shops in the industry, these caps were designed with exacting tolerances with the ultimate goal of making your machinist’s job easier and thus reducing costly machine shop fees associated with installation of current billet main cap offerings.

Typically, these caps will require only .010-.015” to be removed out of the bore before the block and caps are ready to be honed. This can usually be achieved in just one or two passes on the line bore machine.

Additionally, the center cap has already been machined to accept your thrust washers, and each cap has already been numbered and arrowed to simplify the installation process. Also, the caps have an OEM-style pry point already machined on each side, making removal of the cap from the block much easier.

These caps are a must for anyone looking to make big power on a 2JZ-GTE/GE and should be considered for added piece of mind even for those sub-1000 horsepower, big torque applications. We have seen cracked stock caps on 62mm turbo setups making less than 850 wheel horsepower because of the added torque lower in the RPM range.

Introductory pricing is $499 per set. Once the first run is gone, the price will go up to $649.

Click HERE to order now or contact us directly to get your set!

Wholesale inquiries welcome.

[email protected]

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
These look great. Wished you had these before!

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
These look amazing... Have you guys tested these out in any current engines? If so, what are the setups? I may need a set of these sooner than later when I finally decide to build my engine...

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
These look amazing... Have you guys tested these out in any current engines? If so, what are the setups? I may need a set of these sooner than later when I finally decide to build my engine...
We have a few high rpm builds making over 1k with these, we will have a few more making even more very shortly including a 1800hp drag car. We use the best material and the machining is on point, our caps are better then the competition I am completely confident these will support as much as a 2JZ block can hold. Having our machine shop design these and help with the R&D really put these over the top!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Ordered mine, Thanks IP!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts