Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

All New Catch Can Breather System for MKIII Supra

This all new Catch Can system is the optimal choice for any Supra especially when pushing it to the limits. The factory PCV system is vastly underpowered and cannot keep up with the higher pressures that a big HP Supra produces. If not addressed, these pressures can have detrimental effects on your engine and turbo if allowed to continue. This catch can takes the place of the factory cruise control module (removal required). We are working on a mirror-image design that sits on the opposite side of the engine bay and replaces the ABS module. This will be released at a later time if there's enough interest.

Features:
  • Hand-built aluminum vent tank with proprietary internal baffling
  • Vent-to-atmosphere breather filter
  • Dual welded -10AN fittings
  • Powder Coated or Polished finish included (price reduction for raw finish)
Price: $399
Intro Price: $299

CLICK HERE to view/purchase SP MKIII Catch Can on SPRacingonline.com

Lines/Fittings:
  • -10AN lines available in stainless steel or black nylon hose Add $150
  • -10AN fittings available in black or nickel finishes Add $200
Finish:
  • Polish (not shown)
  • Powder Coat (not shown)
    • Wrinkle Black
    • Texture Black
    • Gloss Black
    • Many other finishes available upon request
  • Raw aluminum finish (shown in pics)
Additional Services:
Send us your valve covers and we'll modify them for -10AN fittings and can polish or powder coat them to your liking.
Cost of fittings and labor to weld -10AN fittings Add $100
Cost to polish valve covers Add $180
Cost to powder coat valve covers Add $150

CLICK HERE to view/purchase SP MKIII Catch Can on SPRacingonline.com

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,368 Posts
I sent a PM to you a few days ago regarding the catch can for the MKIV and never got a response. Are they still available? Can the lines be custom made to fit the OCD valve covers with the fittings on the back? Thanks.

·
spracingonline.com
2,875 Posts
I sent a PM to you a few days ago regarding the catch can for the MKIV and never got a response. Are they still available? Can the lines be custom made to fit the OCD valve covers with the fittings on the back? Thanks.
Never PM ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS call the shop. Reid will answer any and all questions regarding SP products.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Patrick, sorry about that. I have my email linked in my signature so guys can directly get in touch with me.

We do still make the catch cans. If you take some measurements and we can see where the fittings sit on the valve covers, we might be able to come up with something. I would probably suggest building lines on the car yourself if you can though just to be sure fitment is perfect.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,368 Posts
No problem Bob and Reid, I didn't mean to bitch about it. Just was curious since the product seems to have been removed from the site. I'm capable of running the lines and fittings. The SP catch can is definitely the nicest aesthetically in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem Bob and Reid, I didn't mean to bitch about it. Just was curious since the product seems to have been removed from the site. I'm capable of running the lines and fittings. The SP catch can is definitely the nicest aesthetically in my opinion.
It's still there. It was temporarily moved to the Holiday Sale section. We have so many limitations with the old website unfortunately! We're still working on the new one.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Do you have a picture of how close this catch can is to the clutch master cylinder? Just curious what space is between the two pieces.

·
Life is BOOST
556 Posts
Do you have a picture of how close this catch can is to the clutch master cylinder? Just curious what space is between the two pieces.
Very nice piece SP. I like this location away from the heat.

Would be helpful to see the clearance in the back as well if possible. (pics are dark in the back) I have a Wilwood clutch master cylinder, but my AFPR also currently occupies that space, so I need to relocate it nearby without having to redo the fuel line which is worth it for this nice catch can.

·
Sound Performance
3,062 Posts
Hope this helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts