Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And it's available ... when?

How many features will be removed compared to the dealer software?

As soon as all the bugs are out it will be released! Very soon!!

You will be able to control EVERYTHING that you need to!! Only some of the background setup tables that you would never need to touch will be left out!

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
At least make it consistent, the Idle target page shows that the Y axis starts bottom and not from the top like the VE or the Spark Tables. I'd prefer everything have a 0/0 origin on the bottom left just like any graph. It only makes sense to follow the same convention that's already been established.

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At least make it consistent, the Idle target page shows that the Y axis starts bottom and not from the top like the VE or the Spark Tables. I'd prefer everything have a 0/0 origin on the bottom left just like any graph. It only makes sense to follow the same convention that's already been established.

I just looked at every table and they are all consistent. Light load is in the top left and goes down towards higher load. That is the industry standard by the way. Most factory style ECUs are scaled that way.

I think that you may be comparing the Idle graph to a table which is confusing you!

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
I cant wait to see this user end software released I have friend debating wether to get AEM or PRO efi.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Now I will just have to figure out how to use it.

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Is the user end software out yet and ready to go? we would really prefer to go PRO Efi over AEM but we dont want to keep waiting does anyone have any clue on an exact release date?

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is the user end software out yet and ready to go? we would really prefer to go PRO Efi over AEM but we dont want to keep waiting does anyone have any clue on an exact release date?

Thanks,
Ryan

The software is actually ready and fully functional!! Jason is just waiting on the less expensive cables to connect the ECU to your laptops!! Unless you guys want to pay $400 for a cable?

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
The software is actually ready and fully functional!! Jason is just waiting on the less expensive cables to connect the ECU to your laptops!! Unless you guys want to pay $400 for a cable?
Really!!! This is great to hear :bigok: when do you think the cheaper cable will be ready? I would prefer not pay 400.00 for one lol

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Oh one more thing to where can I go to download the user end version I am assuming the PRO EFI website has it on there forums?

Thanks,
Ryan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts