Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a profec b. I've been told that is the best one for a stock 94 tt auto. i have not installed it yet. but now everyone is telling me the blitz is a better for my car. originally i wanted the apex, and people said it wouldn't work well with the stock torbos. need advice before installing.....

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i was going to getthe greddy pro b also but went withthe blitz dsbc and im glad i did more setting and easy to install! ;)

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
The profec B is very simple to use and works great for me. I like how it has a low and high boost setting. The DSBC has a lot more features and can store 4 boost levels as well working like a boost gauge with peak hold. I already had the Apexi EL boost gauge with pear hold and memory, so I didn't think I would really need the extra stuff in the DSBC.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
the dsbc also has warning ,a limiter, scramble and peak hold on top of the four channels ,boost control,boost meter and a off button so you can run stock!

read about it here click this

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I have the Profec B and love it. I like how easy it is to use. 2 settings are plenty and I have a boost guage already. By the way you can turn this off as well. It holds boost perfectly and I conseal mine in the consol.

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts