Supra Forums banner

profec e-o1

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Painless_1 
#1 · (Edited)
I just installed the profec e-01 boost controller and I must say it is a must have unit, The profec b was a good unit to have, and since I've had both in the last 6 months I can tell you hands down go for the profe e-o1. If money is an issue get the b of course. How ever the boost hits way harderwith the e-01 let me tell you! H-a-r-d-e-r way H-a-r-d-e-r.:cool: :D :) :p :eek: ;) :bigthumb: :hail: :whip:

#5 ·
Ck you know it was an error its obvious. So why waste time speaking on it. not meaning to stomp or flame you. Havent mounted it yet! I must say im impressed with the way boost comes in with this unit. I dont want to trash the profec b, however they say its a simple boost controller that works. Now that I have this unitI agree, It's a "simple" boost controller that works.

#7 ·
Yeah I have the E-01 as well and its pretty awesome... Boost is easy to set and you can totally monitor the entire car along with the emanage. The Emanage connects to the E-01 via a standard USB cable and from there you can see everything the E-manage is doing via the E-01 screen. If you can the GReddy Warning Gauges as well you can hook it up to the E-01 for the warning system. So the Sky's the limit with the PRofec E-01. Hawkeye if you need pics on where to mount the screen let me know and I will email you pics

#12 ·
Perhaps I'll post a pic or two of where I put my E-01. I used a universal camera window mount, and have it clamped to my dash pad where it's easy to see, and yet not in the my line of sight out of the car.
Nothing is hacked up this way. I used the hole in the pocket below the radio to route the hand controller and wires, so everything is nice and tucked away.
At night, if dimming the screen is not enough, just a few turns of the camera mount, and the screen can be lowered to point at the center console and floor, so I have no glare in my eyes. (I have another boost gauge in the pillar, so I don't have to watch the E-01 all the time.)
I like the graph setup where up to 4 things can be monitored at the same time. The boost peaks near 30psi are pretty dang fun, but I'm not watching the gauge much, mostly the road :)
The E-01 will record your runs too, so you can play them back and see where your making peak boost at what RPM and stuff like that.
Dang cool unit. (Can even hook up a wideband output when I get one, and graph that too, seeing where the fuel curve is too rich at just a glance.)
Later, and I'll have to try out my new camera tomarrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.