Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on installing a ProfecB on my '94TT this weekend but I'm not sure which piping diagram to follow. There are four different possibilities in the manual. Anyone know which one to follow? I also read that it's possible to follow the BlitzDSBC instructions on MKIV.com. Suggestions?

I will also be installing Blitz's new Dual turbo timer, Greddy BCC and a separate boost gauge. 2nd question: What would be the best choice for a second gauge? I've read that the EGT gauge is not that important. How about a fuel press. or oil press.?

Thanks for your help!!

'94TT
HKS downpipe
HKS catback
HKS intake

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
EGT second gauge i recomend !if you go single make sure to get an oil pressure guage

also some people have used the BlitzDSBC instructions on MKIV.com for ther profect b!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Use the installation instructions at the tech page at mkiv.com

the bcc instructions supplied with the unit are for a mr2 you need a power and ground and need to tap into the tps sensor by the ecu or uner the hood. you also need to tune the bcc to 4.29 volts an explanation and method are again proviced at the tech page. be care full screwing up the installation can cause some problems with the computer. however the installation is not hard.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts