Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· 2JZ yes shit
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a shop that does this with absolute perfection? I don't mind if the paint cracks at the lip, it is already somewhat cracked, but I absolutely cannot have a single dent show up above the fender from the rolling procedure.

2010 Infiniti G37x & 1999 Skyline R34 GTT-R
903 Posts
There really should be a "HOW TO" video on this. Not only cause people do this on Supras but for those people (which is alot) that do it when they go to the maximum size on their aftermarket wheels.

· Registered
1,391 Posts
Holy shit back from the dead.......

Kevin you still alive or what? LOL

Tires23 is just down the street from where I work. I'll stop by after work and see what tools/method they use. I'll have mine rolled too if they do it right and for a reasonable $$

NINJA EDIT:

I just called them and they themselves do NOT do the fender rolling. All they do is rent out the fender rolling tool they have on their website and you do the rolling on your car yourself. They charge $200 security deposit (refundable) and the daily rental charge is $50/day.

· 2JZ yes shit
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Update: Looks like I found a shop.

Cameron @ SG Motorsports
905 463 1483
http://sg-motorsport.com/main.html

I just spoke to the guy for about 10 minutes and these guys gave me enough confidence to take my car there and make sure it gets done right. They have done hundreds of fenders and I was told that they really make sure to take the time to do it right.

Looking at $50 per fender.

· Registered
36 Posts
Any Update on how the fenders turned out... I would like to get mine done as well...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.