Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I sold my supra a couple months ago and decided to start on a new project car, this car is now for sale and I am going to start on either a C6 vette or a Viper GTS. This car only has a couple mods, not as easy to mod as the Supra. Mods include the following;

K&N 63 Cold Air Intake
Borla Exhaust
ACS Carbon Fiber Lip
CSL Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
Clear Reflectors
Hamaan Eyelids

The car is the SMG model which is an absolute blast to drive.

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Addicted to oil
3,292 Posts

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
52,500 miles, asking $42,995 obo.

It has brand new (500 miles) Michelin Pilot Sport SP2 tires $1600, a brand new clutch $3978, and about $3500 in extra parts, plus the hardtop which is very nice is the summer when it is 115 outside.

Car is fully loaded with every option available including Navigation, cold weather package, rear parking assist, SMG II, CD Changer, adjustable side bolster and lumbar support, ect. I also just bought the 2006 software upgrade for the Navi.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I didn't know they had hardtops for the convertibles.

Honestly, I never wanted a convertible M3 before. Always sort of wanted an M3, but sort of felt the convertible would be a great chick magnet. Now that I see it in this setup...I love it! Best of both worlds!

Wish I had $43k as play money...

·
TC Motorsports
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MKV said:
I didn't know they had hardtops for the convertibles.

Honestly, I never wanted a convertible M3 before. Always sort of wanted an M3, but sort of felt the convertible would be a great chick magnet. Now that I see it in this setup...I love it! Best of both worlds!

Wish I had $43k as play money...
Yes and with the hardtop on it is just like a coupe, quite and firm. Honestly this is the best convertible I have ever driven or riden in as far as stability and wind noise.

Plus all four windows roll down, looks killer with the hardtop on the car.

·
Addicted to oil
3,292 Posts
ryanrayburn said:
52,500 miles, asking $42,995 obo.

It has brand new (500 miles) Michelin Pilot Sport SP2 tires $1600, a brand new clutch $3978, and about $3500 in extra parts, plus the hardtop which is very nice is the summer when it is 115 outside.

Car is fully loaded with every option available including Navigation, cold weather package, rear parking assist, SMG II, CD Changer, adjustable side bolster and lumbar support, ect. I also just bought the 2006 software upgrade for the Navi.
$4000 for a clutch? Man, I hope my clutch never breaks. I'm out of warranty as of this month. I drove the vert for about a week. I loved that car. Thats what make me buy my coupe. i just didn't want the extra 390lb for the vert. You should sell me that exhaust...oh and wheels and nav while you're at it. :sadance:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts