Supra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 240 Posts

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
damn you guys still around? i remember you 2 when you were on the east coast and we would race our supras at hunts point and nanuet , etc.
nice project,looks tough...

·
A Dog who can Computer
1,963 Posts
wow, that exhaust mani and intake mani are SICK! :eek:

awesome work guys!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
I know it has been a minute since we last updated the build...we have made a few changes to the set up since the last post. Most noticeable is we switched the radiator around from the last configuration. So with the IC located we have a true V mount set up. this change led us to move the IC forward slightly. we also have finished building the REAL engine so we removed the mock up and installed the Brand new Getrag 6 spd, Tilton clutch along with the real engine. we also received the real turbo. BorgWarner S372 extended tip. with that we can finish the IC piping and concentrate on the D/P and wastegate dump. we should be moving along again now and hopefully i can post pics and update you guys more frequently. At least in my spare time I have been following Cowboys V8 swap!!!, NICE !! so that has kept me distracted, LOL.
Eric
Twins Turbo.

New rad location

She is in there

extended tip S372

long run on the IC pipes, LOL

cage shot for good measure

·
Registered
90 Posts
A OK car now powered by a great motor.

81 - 100 of 240 Posts
About this Discussion
239 Replies
147 Participants
Mani
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing