Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i just picked up a 93 roller. Its a 5spd, black leather interior, tan carpet. 158k on odometer. Picked it up from Gilbert(starletmunchkin), really cool guy.

So here are some pics of the car, will be uploading as i go along.

The specs are basically as it sits:Complete shell, Tein HA coilovers, full TT brakes front and rear, w58, boost gauge, turbo timer.

The plans are:
FULL GTE head
GE block
Mid sized turbo, 61-67mm
Apexi full 3" catback
Stock ecu

Im piecing everything together, if you have something like that FS, PM.

·
The "Tactileneck"
1,168 Posts
So is your "friend" building this one or you are? Or are you building it for your "friend"? Or is this the 3.4 1400 Hp monster in disguise? :kekegay: Sorry man, it still hasn't worn off yet.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL naa its cool. Just that the first comment up top did get old. Jokes are jokes:lol:... He might help me, idk yet. We did my other one so well see. He's going fully built 3.0 so thats that. But for the most part, i wanna do it myself. I got 2 volunteers who wanna help so i might be having some people help. Well see.

·
Registered
298 Posts
So is your "friend" building this one or you are? Or are you building it for your "friend"? Or is this the 3.4 1400 Hp monster in disguise? :kekegay: Sorry man, it still hasn't worn off yet.
I know Iggy! Who is this friend you are talking about. Las I heard he was going to get a fully built longblock with a Gt47 turbo and try to hit 1000hp.....LoL

I still liked the hardtop better, but the red one is nice lol

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha i know who the fuck is that dude. Shit if he gets that fully built 3.0 with a gt47, shit hes gonna fly.LOL...

Yeah the hardtop was a better platform for speed. But this one is still super nice;).. And you should se ethe interior, OMG its so fucking beautiful. Its like semi new blk leather, and so comfortable too. Thats prolly what I like most on the car. Youll see when i get it up and running:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts