Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Edge On The GE-T Epidemic
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are some pic's of my project so far. Engine pics are still in the proccess since im working on somthing quite a bit larger but here's the Traction for it all.
These at MT-'s E/T streets 28X11.50-16LT on NA Rim's. Great solution for a drag setup. The paint and polish work was done by me. Took about 4-5 hours a rim to prep paint + polish.

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels are stock width, 10.5 i belive the tire is 11.5 but the fitment looks great. When the Car is off the ground the 28inch tire touches the Veilside side just slightly. My First impression was it wasnt going to fit but after i put the car back on the ground they fit like a glove.

·
BoostedBreakDancer
318 Posts
rear stock width is 9 on na rims

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Looks like my car! lol

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yessir , Only thing diffrent is the front end. I have stock. The rims are very similar tho:kekegay:

·
INVEST IN GOLD KILOS
173 Posts
The wheels are stock width, 10.5 i belive the tire is 11.5 but the fitment looks great. When the Car is off the ground the 28inch tire touches the Veilside side just slightly. My First impression was it wasnt going to fit but after i put the car back on the ground they fit like a glove.
thanks

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So far no probs and iv warmed them up and did some launches. Iv had them for a few months now.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Very nice ...i was thinking of putting those same tires on some rx7 wheels. Are you running tubes and how do they hook on the street.

·
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually i ordered tubes for these at first but later found that there was no way to install them without risking the break of the rubber neck during a hard launch. The hole for the air tube is at a completely diffrent angle than the MT Tube. I installed them without the tubes. They grip quite hard kidbanga totally diffrent feeling than on my street tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts