Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
what rotisserie? i onlyknow of an engine stand. ive never ever seen a rotisserie or bought one or seen one for sale...

but you need bell housing bolts and they are 10mmx 1.25mm IIRC.

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
thast weird, ive never heard of them referred to as 2 separate entities: stand and rotisserie. i can see how the engine stand will allow a motor to rotisserate, hence, be deemed a rotisserie. but, it threw me off ;)

wasnt there a group by on those bellhousng bolts on SM? i wonder f tehre were any left overs. i thnk 2.5" is long enough for most engine stands, and add a fender washer or 2.

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
lol, nicely done thermos!!!! hahaha, thats priceless.

id just get grade 8's if i had the choice. not that big of a deal, overkill is teh win. picking up a 550lb 7M off the garage floor is the lose

· Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,532 Posts
when you look at the bulkhead of the engine stand, the slanted slots are on the top and the horizontal slots are on the bottom.

you NEED to use all 4 to hold a full 7MGTE. a bare block is ok on 3 "arms", but not 600 lbs of 7M fury.

and, i dont know why anyone would be weirded out by working on an engine on a stand... im more releived and satisfied.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.