Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The immediate Pro is obvious, more power, but does it also increase spool time(decrease lag)? Also what are the negatives to using it? I have a freshly built engine, T78 with feul system, JE's, Crower rods, etc, etc. So im thinking the engine can handle it, but I have no experience with it so I want to make sure I undertand all angles before doing it. Also, if I do it, which set up should I go with for the Supra? Any opinions would be helpful. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts
I plan on doing NOS on my single setup eventually as well...so its all good :) You plan on racing this one i hope?? :)
Just go with a NOS single fogger setup.....i am going to go with a 50 shot. ANd either use a rpm window swithc..or a hobbs switch. One uses rpm levels to turn on and off spray...the other uses boost pressure just in case you would spike. Just have it were it activates under WOT......and use a hobbs switch so it shuts off at a preset boost level. Thats kinda what my setup will hopefully be like. I am doing research in it too as we speak.
Tony

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info Tony. I need to do some research myself before I rush into this.
Yeah man, I might get this one out to the track this year, or I geuss I should say out on the track. My old one made it to the track, just never on it!!

·
1,522 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
I plan on doing NOS on my single setup eventually as well...so its all good :) You plan on racing this one i hope?? :)
Just go with a NOS single fogger setup.....i am going to go with a 50 shot. ANd either use a rpm window swithc..or a hobbs switch. One uses rpm levels to turn on and off spray...the other uses boost pressure just in case you would spike. Just have it were it activates under WOT......and use a hobbs switch so it shuts off at a preset boost level. Thats kinda what my setup will hopefully be like. I am doing research in it too as we speak.
Tony
That's an awesome idea. The NOS will only be spraying in the low end rmps, which will make up for the turbo lag. That should get you out of the hole nicely at the track. Keep us up to date on the setup, when you do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts