Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, after a long time searching, pulled the trigger on one.

Car is a 1994 Baltic blue, original v160 6speed, targa, almost 41k Miles.

Car is basically stock except for some minor Upgrades, that are: HKS blowoff valve, looks like the SSQV? one, 97/98 OEM headlights, Tein coilovers, it has red sway bars in the front and rear, not sure on brand? They are a light, bright red. Also has front strut brace and a rear brace too.

I am registering the car Thurs and will have plates by the weekend. Can’t wait to finally freaking drive the thing. I’ve wanted one since the original fast and furious when I graduated high school haha!

Special thanks to hurrikane and others I PMd non stop for help!

I gotta figure out how to post pics,...!?

·
Super Moderator
9,913 Posts
Sounds like a hell of a Supra! Congrats on finding her after a long search!! :beer:

You can attach pictures in the 'go advanced' option for posting, but your post count isn't high enough to attach pics yet.

You can post direct image links with tags
You'll use the http address that ends with the filename with file extension, like https(insert URL here)pictureyouwanttopost.jpg and copy past that whole URL and hit the 'insert image' button and copy that URL in its entirety and it'll add it to the post. You can manually add the [IMG] tags on either end though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't wait to see it! I'm a new owner as well and am loving it so far.

As for posting pics, I use a imgur and just imbed the linked image.
Sounds like a hell of a Supra! Congrats on finding her after a long search!!

You can attach pictures in the 'go advanced' option for posting, but your post count isn't high enough to attach pics yet.

You can post direct image links with tags
You'll use the http address that ends with the filename with file extension, like https(insert URL here)pictureyouwanttopost.jpg and copy past that whole URL and hit the 'insert image' button and copy that URL in its entirety and it'll add it to the post. You can manually add the [IMG] tags on either end though.[/QUOTE]

Thank you guys, pics are attaching now...

·
Super Moderator
9,913 Posts
Fucking BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Wow!

I'm really getting a kick out of the OG K40 setup and the OG car phone antenna on the hatch glass. So 90's! :beer:

·
Boost Junkie
12,359 Posts
TRD Sway bars. Nice find!

Steve

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
TRD Sway bars. Nice find!

Steve
Great! Thank you, Steve...

Few more pics... until I get her detailed professionally and some professional photos done. Car was detailed but looks like a poor job with dried white lines around edges of door jams etc. so need to get her done right.

Planning to do some deep dish wheels like OZ futura or the like and some fat rubbers , some tint, and other cosmetics to begin things.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,127 Posts
Absolutely beautiful. You and IMAGINETHAT have twins.

·
Master Shit Fixer
3,110 Posts
Is this the one that 2theMAX was selling, with the ceramic coating?

Beautiful car. Welcome to the East Coast Baltic Blue Supras club!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is this the one that 2theMAX was selling, with the ceramic coating?

Beautiful car. Welcome to the East Coast Baltic Blue Supras club!
Nope, I looked at that car...and carefully, but it had an accident history among other things I didn’t like at all and I wasn’t having it.

I also didn’t appreciate the owner not being very forthcoming about it even when I specifically asked several times about the history.

But live and learn and I couldn’t be happier about this baby!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
43 Participants
Evolutionist
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing