Supra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Good lord. That's a beautiful car. I loooove the Baltic.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Boost Junkie
12,359 Posts
Nice!!!

Steve

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
You leaving out pics of the OEM cell phone in the center console!!! Glad to see this car stayed local, I brokered this car for the PO who sold it to your seller, if that makes sense. The car is 100% and with some minor work will be a real creampuff that will appreciate for sure. Enjoy!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RfYOYZxHMXBPcoP92

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Thank you all for the comments! WORK S1 3p wheels arriving in March - she'll get cross drilled rotors and upgraded pads to go along with the wheels and tires.

You leaving out pics of the OEM cell phone in the center console!!! Glad to see this car stayed local, I brokered this car for the PO who sold it to your seller, if that makes sense. The car is 100% and with some minor work will be a real creampuff that will appreciate for sure. Enjoy!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RfYOYZxHMXBPcoP92
I crapped my pants when I went through the link of pics you posted. PLEASE TELL ME WHO HAS THAT ORIGINAL STICKER! I have been trying desperately to find it or get a duplicate (if even possible).

Did the PO have this? Anyway you can get it for me? Will compensate if necessary. PM sent as well.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
PM replied to, I will do what I can...

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have a 97 MKIV with the following: original window sticker; 97 owners manual; information on key less owners guide; owners manual supplement ( contents warranty info, maintenance
schedules and other info) all books and invoice in excellent condition and original folder that hold all the above

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
i have a 97 MKIV with the following: original window sticker; 97 owners manual; information on key less owners guide; owners manual supplement ( contents warranty info, maintenance
schedules and other info) all books and invoice in excellent condition and original folder that hold all the above
I’m still trying to understand what your post has to do with my car and my thread.

·
Kappa Check 1 2
646 Posts
I’m still trying to understand what your post has to do with my car and my thread.
:lol:

On topic, excellent looking fab work!

-Rich

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

On topic, excellent looking fab work!

-Rich
Thank you, Rich!

Freed Engineering does exceptional quality work, and they’ll be doing my single build down the road. Luckily for me, They’re only 15 mins from my house!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Wheels finally arrived from Japan! Work S1 3piece wheels.

18x10, fronts with 265 R888 tires.
18x11,5 rears with 315 R888 tires.

Very excited to run this setup...fair weather and dry grip only car, so traction in Dry conditions are mainly my two deciding factors.

LSD likely next......then deciding whether to
Single or just enjoy BPU (awesome driveability and great power).

Attachments

·
keep livin man, L I V I N
790 Posts
My .02 cents...leave it BPU!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
My .02 cents...leave it BPU!
Haha! The car’s drivability and overall demeanor is perfect for street driving and cruises (I don’t daily my car at all, fair weather only, typically weekends). But that sound and hit from a single snail is damn near impossible to avoid haha.

Update:
Installed WORK S1 3p wheels, 18s, 265 fronts and 315 rears- Toyo R888Rs. Also upgraded to stoptech cross drilled brake kit with stainless lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
Are the fenders modified front or rear? Any rubbing?

61 - 80 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
43 Participants
Evolutionist
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing