Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTF is wrong with me? For some reason I just cant rip these damn twins out of the car....it keeps getting faster and I am learning the nitrous thing alot more. I have everything here to go single(except a turbo someone at UPS decided they needed more than me), and I am looking at cams,aem,lightening the car, etc....wtf is wrong with me? 9's are knocking on my door, but I want answer the damn thing :wtflol: . IMO nobody gives a shit about the twins anymore, so why do I keep pushing the envelope further? IMHO, I dont think my record will ever be broken....and still I cant get over the fact that its going to take the price of going single to make this car a little bit faster, but I guess every little bit helps....SO I am looking for advice, something, to either push me over the edge...or maybe to make be back a few steps up and see what these damn peashooters are really capable of :bowdown:

Jason

·
Registered
305 Posts
I am getting a Supra for the 1st time and wonder this myself. But I dont want to start blowing cash on upgrades and such, so I plan to keep the little guys for a while... Although, I am not planning to race it or anything.. Just having one is more than enough for me.

·
Registered
13,581 Posts
Not to say that I've pushed my twins anywhere near what you've done, but I have ALL the parts sitting here for a month now, nice turbo kit, full fuel, MAP ECU, etc. and just today I drove the car again, and yesterday too, and as often as possible and I just enjoy it too much to put down for the work ...but I promised myself I'm doing it this week.

PS: UPS seemed to have lost my turbo from PHR too, for way over a week; but then they found it at their depot and finally delivered it.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Blow those peashooters up! That worked for me to go single. :crying:

·
Banned
175 Posts
What are you putting down with the twins?

·
Administrator
17,266 Posts
The number one reason to ditch the stock twins is that it costs more than going single to do anything really significant WITH the twins. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts