Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,480 Posts
I have a BL aka PTE67 with the .68 A/R... I am still putting things together so I haven't run it yet. On a 2JZ this turbo hits 17psi at 3800rpm's so I assume about 4200 for the 1JZ.

- Hams.

· Your Neighborhood Pikey
3,480 Posts
jwcatto said:
Sounds like it, The guy at PT swore this baby would be at full tilt by 3600. I thought he was wrong but with a shot of gas through an automatic, he may end up being right after all :)

Which trim are you getting? I've got a GTQ center section with the .68 A/R. My friend has the exact same turbo on his 2JZ and we saw 17psi about 3800. He also is running a TH400 with a 3400 stall from Midwest. I expect with the .81 hotside you'll spool just a tad slower, but that's going to be a real street buster of a turbo.

On a side note, I'm thinking of sending my turbo back getting a .71 compressor side with the .68 hotside. I've seen this turbo hit 780 on the dyno at SP with about 28psi... Pretty slick turbo that still spools quick on the street.

- Hams.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.