Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some issues with the initial tune. Whoever setup the flexfuel tables didn't realize E-content scales as a decimal value(.6, .7, .8, etc), not as a percent on the AEM 712. So the boost never scaled and I've been on wastegate the whole time I've owned the car(<1yr) ??

I think the dip in the graph is the infamous AEM Infinity glitch/hole:cautious:

Anyway we got that sorted out and made a bit more steam. Keeping it at @20psi till the motor gets built next year.
Numbers seem a tad low(633/482 Dynojet SAE corrected), but it's a completely stock longblock so no complaints.

·
Boost Junkie
12,688 Posts
That's about right for stock cams. Nice job.

Steve

606 Posts
isn't 6870 around 633 on pump 93 ?? those E85 numbers are very low.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
isn't 6870 around 633 on pump 93 ?? those E85 numbers are very low.
Yeh i'm not sure, I haven't seen any dynos of stock GTE motors with 93 or E85 @20ish psi.
With STD correction it would be ~650, it was also 95deg in the dyno room with texas humidity.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Looks like it would be a blast on the streets. Good job. What's your hp goals for the built motor?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like it would be a blast on the streets. Good job. What's your hp goals for the built motor?
thanks I love it, favorite part is how streetable and reliable its been! knock on wood
Probably ~800-850rwhp. I wanna keep it reliable/streetable. So full wet block, mild cams, pump e85, etc.
Might have a kill tune for 900-950 on VP Red only.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Sounds perfect. I just tuned my MKIII today and made 674 / 582 with a 6466. I was running out of injector or pump one at 7300 rpm. This was at 26.4 psi. I feel like 28 would have gotten me over the 700 mark or right at it. This is on e85 also. I guess it's back to the drawing board although 670 feels pretty good for the moment.

·
Registered
163 Posts
thanks I love it, favorite part is how streetable and reliable its been! knock on wood
Probably ~800-850rwhp. I wanna keep it reliable/streetable. So full wet block, mild cams, pump e85, etc.
Might have a kill tune for 900-950 on VP Red only.
Turbine A/R ?

·
...pop the hood!
1,128 Posts
very nice

where in tx are you?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts