BL auto tranny upgrade
3" Blitz NÜR Spec R
HighFlow-Cat
Stock cams
electric Fans

- pump gas
- peak boost 21 PSI
- 482 RWHP, 569 Nm

I think the performance is not good when I compare my dyno results with other PTE67 owner. There is not enough power from 3000 u/min to 5000 u/min.
What's wrong ?

·
Boost Junkie
12,693 Posts
What stall converter are you running? When you change to a higher stall converter, dyno numbers don't mean much. In fact, the rpm graph doesn't mean much either since on the street the car will go to the stall speed-build boost-and then immediately slip at higher rpms. You should look at your mph graph. That will tell you more.

Steve K.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Evill Supra said:
What stall converter are you running? When you change to a higher stall converter, dyno numbers don't mean much. In fact, the rpm graph doesn't mean much either since on the street the car will go to the stall speed-build boost-and then immediately slip at higher rpms. You should look at your mph graph. That will tell you more.

Steve K.
It's a PI 3800 Stall converter.

Here's the sheet with KMH (not MPH).

·
Registered
619 Posts
ja hallo!!!

Hehe chum nur rasch go inägüggslä! wie gahts?

also het sWinterprojekt doch klappt?!!! findi echt de hammer! aber ebe es paar problem... hmmm das chunnt sicher guet!

Machs guet! chum wieder mal in msn!

Schöne,
Yannick

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Chom jetzt, dah henna schpraechen mihr english! Die Ammies hon cho ahnig wie du schwitzer laessischt.

Jesus christ it's hard to type a dialect!!

I'm sure your numbers are on par given the auto and the high stall. Taking it down the track is a true indicator of the power you are producing. It also has a lot to do with the tune. How much timing was used?

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
its all about the tune.

i made way over 600rwhp on my old PHR2+ turbo (GT67) running a built A341E tranny with 4k stall ...

·
Moderator, l337 M0d3r4t0r
12,263 Posts
soon as you drop in cams, you're power will not dip nearly as hard after 6 k

·
Registered
619 Posts
OVRBST said:
Chom jetzt, dah henna schpraechen mihr english! Die Ammies hon cho ahnig wie du schwitzer laessischt.

Jesus christ it's hard to type a dialect!!

I'm sure your numbers are on par given the auto and the high stall. Taking it down the track is a true indicator of the power you are producing. It also has a lot to do with the tune. How much timing was used?

lol awesome try dude!!!! :bigthumb: :) may i ask where you know swiss german from?

sorry! and sorry for OT

Take care,
Yann

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Interesting to see an European 67mm Turbo dyno. That seems like 600hp from the crank, not too bad :) How does it feel on the street?

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
The server is not working. Can you put the vid back up?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts