Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bill-

I just wanted to again say thank you VERY much for your help today and the use of your suv and trailer.... it was good to meet you and shoot the shit for the 3 hour ride each way ;)

and also thanks for lending me the tranny jack which will make my job on sunday a little easier :D

thanks again man and anytime you need anything just let me know and ill do my best to help ya out!

jayson

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
bill is the man, my car will run this weekend thanks to him(tranny jack

josh

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
When I first came on here, Jayson was really there for me, offering advice and sharing his knowledge with me... We were talking about doing some serious work on my other Supra, and I offered to pay him, and he said I could buy him a burger, because this is a family, the Supra family... You get posers, but for the most part, this family of Supra owners is pretty cool... :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey, no problem man. that 6 hour ride went by quick with all the car talk.
just glad to help out and if you or anybody else ever need a tow or anything else that i can do, just shoot me an email. like i said i just do it to meet people.

good luck with that car and don't hurt yourself with that fender :)
also when you get that BIG project done, you owe me a ride :bigthumb:

bill

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Bill,

Thanks a ton! It's great to know there are guys like you in the Supra community. Hopefully I get a chance to meet you next time.

Your help was greatly appreciated.
-Kelly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts