Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
...make that none again
1,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to say thank you to Jayson(Idealsupra) for coming over today and taking my engine out with me(and buying it too). And not to mention ridding my garage of tons of parts I don't need and otherwise couldn't give away! This guy defines what it means to be part of a Supra Community. You're my boy Blue! :D

W

·
0 Posts
I would also like to thank Mike92LX and his friend Damon for really taking care of me with parts and advice. I have hung out with them a couple times now and you wont meet a nicer more knowedgable group of guys anywhere.

He actually gets me parts that I dont even think of, or know I need because he knows I need them.

Thumbs up guys, I really appreciate it

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Thanks Bryan!

I want to thank Kirk Amico for getting me crap from ebay and setting up www.mk3.us

Also Chucky Doll for EVC info and for encouragement after getting fed up with this car.........
For Panda wanting to kill GN driver's at Cecil
89supra for the tow job
Blackhatch for mechanical help in the past

·
Banned
1,731 Posts

Also to my girlfriend who puts up with this %^&*(&%@# car and me working on it on the part of the weekends!!!

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
hey thanks dave! i appreciate the great deal you gave me and HOPEFULLY this one will turn out the way the first two should have! had fun today and im sure we will have even more fun doing you 1J ;)

NOTE TO MODS: why dont we sticky this? and this way everyone can publically thank people who have helped them out...plus its almost like an extra buyer/seller rating but its more about the person rather then if they sent something or not......just an idea.

thanks again dave ill talk to you later im sure! (oh and by the way...my mom freaked when she saw all the parts i brought home :D )

·
I've been here forever.
2,555 Posts
Figured this would be a good post and considering how far my car has come I want to thank a few people also...Hmm wow, I wouldn't know where to start.

Mother and Father for putting up with the Supra at their house for a long time.

Friends for listening to me complain about the Supra and then smile when I think of it running.

All the guys at J&R, especially Roan (SpeedNYC), Joe, Rak, Ravi, Marvin, Rob, Will, Navin, Tom, Shawn and Dave -- with out all the support I have recieved from the shop the Sup wouldn't be where it is today.

Jimmy and the staff at Colvin motors for sticking by their products as far as I can push them.

Jeff and the crew @ Supra sport, even sent me a turbo...don't know why tho, Joe @ HPF who continues to deal with me on a daily basis...not sure why about that either. Ha ha.

Last and certianly not least...everyone on the Supraforums and Supra Mania websites. This is where the true belief started for me and wether it be laughing at something stupid or coming to some ones aid it shows that the MKIII community is strong and it is due to everyone out there like the Jeff's, Mike, Will (even though he won't answer my questions on AIM :D ) Genna and the Crazy ass CT crew that were so much fun at the Northeast meet, Bishop, everyone.

As generic as this was, I truely believe and thank these people and hopefully my car will become reality like it should. From a car turned out to pasture to a car that is going to take on just about anyone. :D

P

·
0 Posts
I too want to say thanks to Mike. Without his help I would not have the opportunity to be this far along with 89 n/a. Once again won't meet a nicer person

P

·
0 Posts
Panda would also like to thank himself for being there from the beginning. Thank you...thank you...:D

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,080 Posts
I would like to thank most of the people on the MKIII forum for all of the knowledge shared here. Pretty much everything I know about these cars has come from asking questions here.

Thanks to Dr. Jones and Supradean for helping me out in the beginning with my technical questions.

Thanks to Jeff at Suprasport.com for his help with parts.

Thanks to Trent Johnson for helping me out with his older parts, the car wouldn't be done without you guys.

·
Banned
1,731 Posts
Thanks Pat.
Panda you have been inhaling too much N20.

Don't laugh about the posts-there are a lot of thieves and flakes in this hobby..

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
RTA Supra said:
IdealSupra(Jayson) Thanks in advance for the help with the SR20 swap :2peace:
LMFAO!! TOO FUNNY BRO! but you know you got my help....and i know youl need it! ;)

besides after im done with the other one im doing yours will be a piece of cake!:cool:

E

·
0 Posts
thanks to punky booster for the coil overs (got them today :)) and mike for parts and info along with the rest of the mkIII section.

·
Moderator, Aight Peace
6,130 Posts
I like to thank everyone that helped me understand more about the supra, all the guys on my AIM list that I bother constantly with questions that needed answers (streetknight, ma71(JEFF), bishop, punky, boostmaster, ibjza70 and everyone i forgot), i like to thank all them BAS guys for all the help with the car and all the fun times hanging out and smoking all y'alls ;) and just mainly to everyone who have contributed to this community. Oh yeah, and also Amorak for all the postes about my final words catch phrase, this ones for you buddy, AIGHT PEACE :rolleyes:

- Bay Area Supras

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Id like to send my many thanks to two people. One being my old man. He has taught me the art of automotive engineering since i was kneehigh to a duck. Hes always stretched his lending hand whenever I was in trouble with my supra..he was always there for me when i got into my nasty accident with my supra. Always helped me when i was stuck and taught me things that i can later pass on.

My other VERY big thanks is to Jayson (idealsupra) for going the extra mile for me when I needed someone most. When i was buying kirks car and i had no one to stay in tampa to sign the car off to be shipped here, Jayson went out of his way to stick around and sign the car off. He repeatedly shows why hes a great friend by getting my bov from kirk, and extra parts from Mr. Asshole (jayson know who im talkin bout)

once again, thanks alot guys, i appreciate it alot and your generocity (sp?) will not go overlooked.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts