Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
Well then you must be really fun to be around during Supra meets heheheh :) Next time the weather agrees with us, you should try to come out to our weekly JGTCA meet, we've always got a few Supras that show up and t3h purple car has been there too!

lateRZ

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Let me get this straight....the car is purple/pink.... and He's on the forums... :stickpoke

·
2,129 Posts
It's an NA-T also. Nicely modded. The owner is a real cool guy.

·
stop-lame-signatures.com
786 Posts
2JZmadison said:
Let me get this straight....the car is purple/pink.... and He's on the forums... :stickpoke
It's a showcar and now an NA-T conversion. He's gotten alot of beef about the color (which by the way is not pink at all) but believe this the paint is very well done indeed. The owner has been involved with various types (including domestic) of cars (and bikes) for a long time.

SooOoo basically be nice, he is.

lateRZ

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PhlypSide said:
Well then you must be really fun to be around during Supra meets heheheh :) Next time the weather agrees with us, you should try to come out to our weekly JGTCA meet, we've always got a few Supras that show up and t3h purple car has been there too!
Lol.. I'm really easily amused :) Good times. Anywho, my exhaust is hanging on for dear life and it's supposed to snow tomorrow :O so I guess no meet :( If the weather's nice, I'll zoom zoom over there in the daily driver heh. Monday the sup is going to SP. It'll be all set up by next weekend. Hopefully the weather will be good and we can have a meet! I'm exciteddd. I want summer already. This weather is junk.

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
Ooooo0o0ohh SP.. what ya gettin done? :D

JK if you dont wanna say I guess I`ll wait to find out @ teh meet then..

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well my exhaust came w/o the last hanger so Gary's welding me one and I'm getting another RMM dp installed. My car came with one originally along with the super dragger exhaust but I switched to stock for emissions and decided to go with the HKS Ti instead after that :]

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
I dont think I`m gonna be going tomorrow as it looks like slush will be pouring down till about 6pm or so `:| but if I do go I`ll probably not be driving the poopra.. I hope its good next weekend!

·
Scuzi!
1,394 Posts
Crazy about driving our cars.. yes! We arent a bunch of waxers whose cars sit in the garage and get babied or shown off when ppl come over - "Yep there she is.. I dont drive it but I mean look how she shines!" - we meet up occasionaly and drive our cars any chance we get cause why else would we own them? I have nothing against a car lookin super clean though as long as its driven to give it a reason to wash it again l0l - my car needs some detailing help but that`ll come soon as the weather stays nice :D

I dont think many ppl are going if you are talking about this weekend, which is why I also said next weekend, but if you mean in general then you need to go look @ the pics from previous meets. Just look @ the pics from the 1st startup meet of the season from last weekend.. we have plenty of ppl that show up and hopefully more as the season settles into nice warm weather. Hope to see you there! :)

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
I've seen a few really nice purple supras before. They don't look that bad believe it or not...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts