Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome goes out to all the new sponsors! We thank you for contributions that make this forum great. I've created this section and will only be viewed by the sponsors and our staff. If you are having a problem in your forum, need to add a new section, or a member is bringing down the integrity of your forum please let us know.

I know that a lot of you are competitors, but I am going to ask you guys to keep it civil. Please have the common courtesy not to post in other sponsors threads or slander any other sponsor and their products. If someone in your thread asks you how your turbo kit is better than the other sponsor's kit, simply state the facts about your system and leave it at that.

Thank you,

Artaxerxes

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Artaxerxes said:

I know that a lot of you are competitors, but I am going to ask you guys to keep it civil. Please have the common courtesy not to post in other sponsors threads or slander any other sponsor and their products. If someone in your thread asks you how your turbo kit is better than the other sponsor's kit, simply state the facts about your system and leave it at that.

Thank you,

Artaxerxes
Very well said! :cool:

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Artaxerxes said:
Please have the common courtesy not to post in other sponsors threads or slander any other sponsor and their products. Artaxerxes

What fun is that??? ;) Just kidding, I will behave..... unless provoked!!

·
Banned
942 Posts
Hi there guys.

I appreciate the opportunity to sponsor this forum and look forward to it prospering. We'll definitely work within the confines of the structure laid out.

On a more constructive note... I've had recent problems with some positive posts about us getting deleted. One as recent as this morning which had roughly 30 replies to it. Not sure why it happened... I just received the link from a customer and the thread was gone.

Maybe it was an accident or a computer glitch, but it's not the first time it's happened. If anyone states derogatory comments about any business or person or their post does not fall within the rules established, I would assume you would delete a post in that case. But when the post lies within the rules and it's deleted, it sends a bad message.

Just my thoughts....

Thanks for working with us.

Take care,
Chris.

·
Retired Super-Mod
10,170 Posts
RSA Supra said:
Now that we have all these sponsors, when I am going to start getting a paycheck? :p
I don't need a paycheck per se... but a parts discount would be nice. :)

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Welcome to one of the few super-secret forums... :D

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
RSA Supra said:
Now that we have all these sponsors, when I am going to start getting a paycheck? :p
:agreed: :)

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
3,333 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Purpose of this section

RSA Supra said:
Larry where's my royalty check for providing the slogan for your forum? :p
bah.. forum slogans don't do anything:cool: or they are really hard to think of:mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts