Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well you CAN! get this to fit. But i'm not reccommending it!

In order to get this to work, it's going to take some work. :D

You need to run a 2.25" pipe, or smaller, on the intake manifold all the way down to the bottom. I say 2.25" b/c you're Really pushing it with that large of pipe, 2" would be ideal. One very violent engine jerk could hit the pipes. If you're running solid/semi-sold mounts this would drastically help this not to occur. I do Not reccommend anyone actually doing this unless they are on stock twins and most likely have a larger front mount with solid motor mounts.

If you want the best radiator for the A70 body style it's the PWR.

If you want it this is what you're going to have to do:

1. Relocate the battery out of the engine bay. OR get a VERY! small battery that you might be able to still fit in the engine bay. In my application this what out of the question due to my 2000watt stereo.

2. Create a hole like on the Air Intake Filter side where the battery Was. This will allow you to run the piping down to connect to the IC of your choice.

3. Get some piping of ANY size that you desire and some silicone and you'll be gravy.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Sounds like a plan, I'm anxious to find out how well the radiator i have is going to perform once I can get pipes made and drop it in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts