Supra Forums banner

Have you played FFVII ?

• No, I have not played it because I'm not a real gamer or a man.

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Yes, I have played it and I'm way cooler now.

Votes: 80 80.8%
  • I like sports games and have no say in this thread.

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh it can. I made this thread cause the game was sooooooo gooooooddddd that I want to make sure everyone gets to have as much fun with it as I did. I had no idea games could get this good.

For me personally, it's so far beyond every game I played it's in it's own tier.

It's like:

S Class: FF7 all by itself.

·
Acolyte of Dienekes
2,458 Posts
lol little late to the party dude, and yes, FF7 is possibly the greatest game ever!

Of the many games I have played over the years, it is right there with or above my all-time favs: Doom II, Privateer, Starsiege Tribes I, Counter-Strike, Mechwarrior II+, Diablo II

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Xenogears had a great story as well..

Not late to the party I beat it in 1997 and many times since. Maybe others are.

·
[///M] Humdizzle
1,130 Posts
i never owned a playstation so that's my excuse. i've heard nothing but great things about it though.

ocarina of time was probably the best rpg i ever played.

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
Wow, you just played FFVII...

Welcome to 1997, fuck... there's a movie and 2 other games now, and they are rumored to working on a remake... where the hell have you been.

·
SF-OT Lurker :]
831 Posts
Old school game! My fav. modern FF game besides maybe FFX. Got all master materia's twice over, letting me defeat ruby and diamond weapon by only double summoning knights of the round once. Gotta love those infinite chains!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I fucking love that game. It's been a while since I played it but I found both of my copies of that game and have them on top of my TV right now. I've heard wonderful things about Xenogears but have never been able to get my hands on a copy of that game for less than like 120 bucks on eBay. Shit if I can find my PS1 memory card I think I'm going to restart FF7 again tonight.

Now that I think about it...I need to restart FF8 too. I never beat that game; I couldn't get past the first boss on the last disc and when I picked it up again I had forgotten most of they story.

EDIT: I wish they would make a remake of FF7 for the DS. That would be awesome.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, you just played FFVII...

Welcome to 1997, fuck... there's a movie and 2 other games now, and they are rumored to working on a remake... where the hell have you been.
You must have missed my second post. I beat the game in 1997 and played it many times since. I saw AC first day it was out, beat CC week 1, DoC ect.

GAHHHHH

I made this thread for the people who DID miss it.....

I even still have my Cloud and Red 13 action figures:

1 - 20 of 192 Posts