Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone seen a quadturbo mkiii???? because i was going threw some pages and saw a 7m with four turbos??? i dont' know the spec of it... but damn it was so nice.... and so clean.... but if anyone know bout that supra... plzzz share some info

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Someone should tell this guy that # of turbos does NOT directly relate to penis size.

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
its obvious that its photochopped but here it is.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
never heard of/seen one. however, there is a tri-turbo mkiv that puts out 650hp. no need for more than two turbos at the most. anymore is ridiculous and for the 'look what i did" factor.

edit: yeah that pic is pretty old news

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
i cant beleive anyone would fall for that lol...

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
hahaha n00b.

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
d00d!! its got like...4 diff sized turbos!! so u get a kick ass power band !! :bigok:

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
83'Mk2L said:
Worst...chop...evar...
HEY BITCH, Can't be the worst chop ever, he fell for it! :dunno:

I did that chop about 3 years ago as a joke for a thread where they were laughing at this dude that wanted to put 3 turbos on his 7M.

I said "OH YEAH, I've got 4"
It was good for a laugh then, it's even better now! :wtflol:

3,796 Posts
lol

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
theres a video of a ls1 with a turbo for each cylinder :dunno: i could see a quad turbo 7m.... but it would be in some giant truck or giant older car :dunno:

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Rajunz said:
HEY BITCH, Can't be the worst chop ever, he fell for it! :dunno:

I did that chop about 3 years ago...
I thought it was pretty good myself.. At first glance it looks real enough. I think someone should try this, I'm sure the lag would be bearable. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts