Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know and have experience with a damn good body shop in South Florida?

I am looking to get my quarter panels pulled on my SC about 2"'s or so. I've seen some butchered jobs so I'm looking for quality work here. Depending on the quality of work, I will come back and get a color change on my Supra as well.

I know of Mad Mods, but from what I hear he is backed up right now.

If anyone knows of someone, please link me with their shop info and/or instagram so I can see some of their work. Thanks!

-Mr. Klean

·
Glad To Be Back
1,345 Posts
your best bet and im not kidding is to find an old Cuban guy in Miami. In Cuba they are amazing at reworking metal just because they never got bondo like we did here. so they can shape pretty much anything. Im not kidding either, i speak from experience

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have been looking for a reliable body shop as well but still haven't found one. I need to get my fenders rolled and the car repainted. If I do come across something I will let you know. If you find someone post it please.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Biologist,

Elite is up there, but he does quality work for sure.

@Chris,

I feel you bro! I've seen the miracle work they do down there and its not anything short of just that...a miracle. They could definitely teach these young bucks a thing or two...they always want to throw a shit-ton of bondo on it and shape it..smh...

Good lookin out everyone...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts