Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am getting a new car soon and I need to find out where's the best place to install my alarm. You know the saying, "The alarm is only as good as the installation"

I am paranoid now because my car got broken into right in front of my house before, so I don't that to happen ever again.

With that said, I want to know some quality shop with quality installers.

I am sure some of you guys know a quality shop in Norcal/Bay Area.

Thank for the help.

·
SecretService.jp
673 Posts
Audiologix/Next Stage On Polk Street @ Eddy, 415-409-1800

Ask for Sammy, tell him Arthur with the TL told you to call. Besides, it's local for you.

~Cheers~

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Ask for Sammy, tell him Arthur with the TL told you to call. Besides, it's local for you.

~Cheers~
Thank. Does this place do top-notch quality jobs? Have you installed anything from them before?

·
Ruff Rydahs
1,744 Posts

~Cheers~
wtf arthur has no TL don't lie

·
SecretService.jp
673 Posts
Thank. Does this place do top-notch quality jobs? Have you installed anything from them before?
They did my pulley, timing, alarm, did my m8's Accord's whole suspension and alarm, as well. Good stuff, plus on of the guys there used to have a MK3.

~Cheers~

·
SecretService.jp
673 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
You can try Sound Innovations in Hayward, they do GREAT work. They are on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for...

Talk to either Jr or Ernie, the number there is 510-471-9062

Jerry

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You can try Sound Innovations in Hayward, they do GREAT work. They are on the expensive side, but you get what you pay for...

Talk to either Jr or Ernie, the number there is 510-471-9062

Jerry
Yeah I heard of them too. But it seems like they specialize more in sound than alarm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts