Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a place to take my Supra.

I have no time or place to work on it myself. I fear a possible BHG or some other problem causing a drastic loss of power (torque?) from the engine. The last place I talked to told me that a pressure test of the cooling system will test for a BHG. They also gave me a few other questionable responses.

Please let me know of anyone in town who knows about these cars.

Thanks,
Joe

· Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
Who'd you hear that from? I haven't been there in ages but I was friends with Jake the shop owner long before he even knew sh1t about cars... shit when he had his MKIII Turbo ( his first car ) , long before it got totaled. Like 2000-2001 I think.

Last I had a ride / saw it, it was only 530awp and running 11 flat.

It's on arden in butler wi.... like right near hwy 100 and capitol or capitol and 124th.

· Registered
535 Posts
SupraOfDoom said:
topstreetperformance in butler, they know supra's.
haha. Jake, hes a cool guy dont get me wrong. I waste alot of $ on him. T4 manifo. downp. awhole shit.Soundperformance all the way. Jake made alittle over 800whp. and ran 9.4 thing start blow up. I got a gt 42r from jake and it not even make 950to the wheel like he said so i have to exchange with SP for a gt45 76trim to made 1100whp. or more. My should be done in a month or two. I think i raced you on hw100 weeks ago on the red integra.

· Registered
535 Posts
Larrabee said:
Don't know of anywhere in milwaukee. But in Racine Extreme Parts is the only place i will let touch my car.

http://www.extremeparts.com/

if you decide to go there tell them Dan Larrabee sent you they'll hook it up
Is tha the guy whos owne the white civic? i ran with him on the freeway one time with my integra, it was fast.

· Over 10 years on SF....
13,630 Posts
SICKTRD94SUPRA said:
haha. Jake, hes a cool guy dont get me wrong. I waste alot of $ on him. T4 manifo. downp. awhole shit.Soundperformance all the way. Jake made alittle over 800whp. and ran 9.4 thing start blow up. I got a gt 42r from jake and it not even make 950to the wheel like he said so i have to exchange with SP for a gt45 76trim to made 1100whp. or more. My should be done in a month or two. I think i raced you on hw100 weeks ago on the red integra.
Raced me? My car hasn't been running in 2 years :p...

9.4 thats pretty nice :), I knew he'd do some crazy shit. I just hope one day he desides to rebuild his MKIII.

· So... Yeah...
703 Posts
i think the guy from topstreet (jake?) is on beyondredline's forum, if it's the same guy he got a lot of help from luke at BR and his car is making 701hp, luke is beating him with 718hp, both little red 1G AWD DSMs... but to keep to the topic of the thread, i would go to topstreet, beyondredline(i know it's not in milw.) or better yet sound performance, your really not that far away...

· Registered
119 Posts
SICKTRD94SUPRA said:
Is tha the guy whos owne the white civic? i ran with him on the freeway one time with my integra, it was fast.

yeah thats joels car. [email protected] He seems to have a little traction issue, but once it gets going....its gonnnne. awesome guys at extreme and they all know there stuff.

I agree with Dan(larrabee) Go to extreme. Tell them dave danner sent you and they will hook you up even more then dan's name. lol.....jk

Have you taken your car to a shop yet???? I was just wondering what you decided to do.

· Registered
535 Posts
Larrabee said:
yeah that was joels car. hella fast. 11.4 was his best last i heard. have you ran the supra yet? or is it not done yet?
Not yet, hopefully i got it done be4 chi2k6. Your should be stupid fast this year ha? im looking forward seeing your man.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.