Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have the dawg back and going to cruise to Quaterdeck in Boynton Beach. Probably be there around 9p anyone want to strech their dawgs legs is welcome. :hug:

·
TACO!
682 Posts
If you can make it the QD in Jupiter at 8pm, I can make it.

·
Sold Mine :(
1,024 Posts
Hey Dan, are you alone?

Last nite when the blonde came up and asked us if you were alone and if we know where you were. Then you took her for a little spin and gone for some time. Have to ask, what was the scoop on that one?

BTW, :bigok: on the nice little drift when you came out of the parking lot very very well done!

PS you missed a few highway pulls when you were gone. But i guess the pull you were getting was much better! LOL!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
hahaha that was hilarious! i turned my back for a second and the next thing i know i see Dan taking off with some blonde and doing a pretty crazy drift out of the parking lot onto the street.....

Dan, it was nice meeting you last night (im the one with the black shirt and spikey hair) See you around bro! Oh yea, definitely take a look into Billetdesign when you get a chance, if you need their number or wanna go down and take a look, im down there quite often lately, so just give me a PM and we will go.

-Nick

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Dan.. good to see that you came out.. went out during the highway pulls with tha t78 car, and that guy in the olds was crazy if he thought he could hang with that car! Way to get it sideways leaving.. it looked good and we all were wishing we had the camera on you. Funny thing happened that night....

Girl approaches me...
Girl- "Hey do you know the owner of that white supra?" (points at your car)
Me-"Yep, Dan"
Girl- "Is he here?"
Me- "Yep, but he just went to the bathroom"
Girl - "Is he alone?"
Me- (Now somewhat interested with what may go down, thinking two things, either 1) she is a crazy ex-girlfriend who is there to hurt you or your car or 2) well I have no idea this is just weird) "Yes, he is alone"
Girl- (Walks off towards bathroom, only to return with you next to her and she didnt seem like she was pissed so obviously number 2 was the outcome)

Dan and Girl drive off into the night with a nice drift onto the road!

I would assume it ended for you somewhat like this .... :bj: :sperm: :ky: :69:

...and to that all I can say is :fawk: :hail: :rockon:

G

·
I was out there...rode in the brothers minivan of doom!...haha...dan I missed you, I tried callin ya because we went to crabby jacks afterwards, in which I drank nearly 2 pitchers of beer woo.
wheresursfla: you own the black mk4 right? I posted up in front of it while waiting to find dan....he was nowhere to be seen I guess thats when he was gettin roadhead or what not...lol

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
so what happened?

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
I'm waiting to hear the same thing you are Supradedupra... Dan where are you? We are all wondering if you are ok.. :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Damm I really thought that would be a quick one but it ended up being an allnighter. I wanted to have the best of both worlds and do some highway pulls with you guys after I was done but she was busy pulling on somethine else for awhile.
I'll see all of you soon and it was awesome meeting everone.
I'll have some pictures of the evening........none of the blond tho..... :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ok here are some of the lesser exciting moments of my Sunday night. Mind you the blond was never there so these were the highlights of the evening and I'll be there this coming sunday.

Three Dawgs:

Hanging out talking smack:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nick/i3oca I may take you up on the offer to meet you at Billetdesign in the coming months. I need more speed so I can drift on public roads a little harder.
Great meeting you.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,510 Posts
Dan.. good to hear you made it out of that one alive.. do you like my rendition of the night using the animated smilies? I thought it would be accurate :D Def. meet us down at Billet Designs.. you should have came out to 441 and Glades on Monday Night b/c Marco (the owner of Billet) had the silver 2JZ they made come out! The car is serious! Good meeting up with you.. and see ya soon.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
did not get the memo about " Marco (the owner of Billet) had the silver 2JZ they made come out! " wish I had been there keep me informed of events such as this. See you at 1/4 deck in 4 days
D

·
TACO!
682 Posts
The 1/4 deck in Jupiter would be a nice place to meet. Then I could make it.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
jedei said:
Nick/i3oca I may take you up on the offer to meet you at Billetdesign in the coming months. I need more speed so I can drift on public roads a little harder.
Great meeting you.
haHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha .... well you sure arent running any races with that 120mph beast you got...so i guess its good you found a better hobby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts